Edited by Charlaine Harris and Toni L. P. Kelner.
The editors of Many Bloody Returns deliver the perfect howl-iday gift, with new tales from Patricia Briggs, Carrie Vaughn, and many more.
New York Times bestselling authors Charlaine Harris, Patricia Briggs, Keri Arthur, and Carrie Vaughn – along with eleven other masters of the genre – offer all-new stories on werewolves and the holidays, a fresh variation on the concept that worked so well with birthdays and vampires in Many Bloody Returns.
The holidays can bring out the beast in anyone. They are particularly hard for lycanthropes. Charlaine Harris and Toni L. P. Kelner have harvested the scariest, funniest and saddest werewolf tales by an outstanding pack of authors, best read by the light of a full moon with a silver bullet close at hand.
Whether wolfing down a holiday feast (use your imagination) or craving some hair of the dog on New Year's morning, the werewolves in these frighteningly original stories will surprise, delight, amuse, and scare the pants off readers who love a little wolfsbane with their mistletoe.
- Gift Wrap by Charlaine Harris
- The Haire of the Beast by Donna Andrews
- Lucy, at Christmastime by Simon R. Green
- The Nigth Things Changed by Dana Cameron
- The Werewolf Before Christmas by Kat Richardson
- Fresh Meat by Alan Gordon
- Il Est Né by Carrie Vaughn
- The Perfect Gift by Dana Stabenow
- Christmas Past by Keri Arthur
- SA by J. A. Konrath
- The Star of David by Patricia Briggs
- You'd Better Not Pyout by Nancy Pickard
- Rogue Elements by Karen Chance
- Milk and Cookies by Rob Thurman
- Keeping Watch Over His Flock by Toni L. P. Kelner