Enter the world of Septimus Heap with this collection of previously unpublished papers.
This rich compendium includes:
- The private journals of Septimus, Jenna, and Marcia Overstrand.
- The best — and worst — places to eat as described in The Egg-on-Toast Restaurant Guide.
- Sirius Weazal's Speedy Guides to the Palace, the Wizard Tower, and Wizard Way.
- Excerpts from the Pigeon Post Biography series and the Heaps of History series.
- Alther Mella's Guide to Being Dead: Ten Handy Rules for New Ghosts.
- Beautiful maps, quirky flyers, funny letters, and much more!
Total ratings: 3
Angie Sage (born 1952) is a British author and illustrator. She originally trained as a radiographer and had a place to study medicine, but she changed her mind and went to art school instead.
Angie Sage's first novel was Septimus Heap: Magyk (2005). Since then she has written more Septimus Heap novels and children's books.
Picture: Gorsefield Photography.