Balrog Award nominee 1981.
Edited by Marion Zimmer Bradley.
- Introduction: A Word from the Creator of Darkover by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- Vai Dom by Diana L. Paxson
- The Forest by Cynthia McQuillin
- There Is Always an Alternative by Patricia Mathews
- The Tale of Durraman's Donkey by Eileen Ledbetter
- The Fires of Her Vengeance by Susan M. Shwartz
- The Alton Gift by Elisabeth Waters
- Circle of Light by Kathleen S. Williams
- The Answer by Jacqueline Lichtenberg and Jean Lorrah
- The Rescue by Linda MacKendrick
- The Keeper's Price by Marion Zimmer Bradley and Elisabeth Waters
- The Hawk-Master's Son by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- A Simple Dream by Penny Ziegler
- Una Paloma Blanca by Patricia Mathews
- Blood Will Tell by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- Ambassador to Corresanti by Linda Frankel
- A View from the Reconstruction: or, Happy Times on Modern Darkover by Paula Crunk
Marion Zimmer Bradley was an American fantasy and science fiction author. She was born 1930 and died 1999 after suffering a major heart attack.
Writing for over 4 decades, Marion Zimmer Bradley is best known for her Darkover science fantasy series and her Arthurian masterpiece, The Mists of Avalon. She also edited anthologies for several years and published Marion Zimmer Bradley's FANTASY Magazine.
Photo by Modern Arts Studio, Oakland, California. Source: Marion Zimmer Bradley Literary Works Trust.