Edited by George R.R. Martin.
- Nobody's Girl by Walton Simons
- Luck Be A Lady by Chris Claremont
- Nobody Knows Me Like My Baby by Walton Simons
- Horses by Lewis Shiner
- Mr. Nobody Goes to Town by Walton Simons
- Snow Dragon by William F. Wu
- Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen by Walton Simons
- Nowadays Clancy Can't Even Sing by Victor Milán
- You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You by Walton Simons
- Sixteen Candles by Stephen Leigh
- My Name Is Nobody by Walton Simons
- The Devil's Triangle by Melinda M. Snodgrass
- Nobody's Home by Walton Simons
- Dead Heart Beating by John J. Miller
- Nobody Gets Out Alive by Walton Simons
George Raymond Richard Martin (born 1948 in Bayonne, New Jersey), is an American author and screenwriter of science fiction, horror, and fantasy. He majored from Norhwestern University in 1970.
Martin sold his first science fiction story in 1971 and has been writing professionally since then. He spent ten years in Hollywood as a writer-producer, working on various television series and feature films. In the mid ‘90s he returned to prose, his first love, and began work on his epic fantasy series, A Song of Ice and Fire. He has been in the Seven Kingdoms ever since. Whenever he’s allowed to leave, he returns to Santa Fe, New Mexico, where he lives with lovely Parris, and two cats named Augustus and Caligula, who think they run the place.
Martin is the editor of the Wild Cards series.
He has won four Hugos, two Nebulas and a World Fantasy Award.
Wild Cards :: Series
Into a world hungry for peace, comes a spaceship ferrying chaos...
An alien bomb is detonated above the planet, shedding an indiscriminate gene virus on an Earth barely recovered from the horrors of World War ll. The result: Wild Cards. ACES blessed with superhuman powers and JOKERS cursed with bizarre physical and mental disfigurements.
This is their story.