Edited by Marion Zimmer Bradley.
- Introduction by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- After Landfall (essay) by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- A Gift of Love by Diana L. Paxson
- The Cycles of Legend (essay) by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- Dark Lady by Jane Brae-Bedell
- A Legend of the Hellers by Terry Tafoya
- In the Hundred Kingdoms (essay) by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- In the Throat of the Dragon by Susan Shwartz
- Wind-Music by Mary Frances Zambreno
- Escape by Leslie Williams
- Rebirth by Elizabeth Waters
- A Sword of Chaos by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- Between the Ages (essay) by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- Di Catenas by Adrienne Martine-Barnes
- Of Two Minds by Susan Hansen
- Through Fire and Frost by Dorothy J. Heydt
- In the Days of the Comyn (essay) by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- The Way of a Wolf shortstory by Lynn Holdom
- Cold Hall by Aly Parsons
- The Lesson of the Inn by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- Confidence by Phillip Wayne
- Camilla by Patricia Mathews
- Where the Heart Is by Millea Kenin
- Skeptic by Lynn Mims
- A Recipe for Failure by Millea Kenin
Marion Zimmer Bradley was an American fantasy and science fiction author. She was born 1930 and died 1999 after suffering a major heart attack.
Writing for over 4 decades, Marion Zimmer Bradley is best known for her Darkover science fantasy series and her Arthurian masterpiece, The Mists of Avalon. She also edited anthologies for several years and published Marion Zimmer Bradley's FANTASY Magazine.
Photo by Modern Arts Studio, Oakland, California. Source: Marion Zimmer Bradley Literary Works Trust.