Edited by Marion Zimmer Bradley.
- I'm a Big Cat Now by David R. Heydt
- The Madwoman of the Kilghard Hills by Joan Marie Verba
- Destined for the Tower by Elisabeth Waters and Deborah J. Ross (as by Elisabeth Waters and Deborah Wheeler)
- The Aillard Anomaly by Diann Partridge
- The Frontier by Diana L. Paxson
- Shame by Charley Pearson
- Conscience by Alexandra Sarris
- Summer Storms by Glenn R. Sixbury
- A Lesser Life by Patricia Duffy Novak
- Choices by Lynn Michals
- A Change of View by Judith Kobylecky
- Like a Moth to the Flame by Emily Alward
- Rosa the Washerwoman by Mary Ellen Fletcher
- Kefan McIlroy Is Snared by Aletha Biedermann-Wiens
- Victory's Cost by Patricia B. Cirone
- Ten Minutes or So by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- Carmen's Flight by Margaret L. Carter and Leslie Roy Carter
- Shelter by Nina Boal
- The Wind Man by Dorothy J. Heydt
- Love of the Banshee by Lynne Armstrong-Jones
- Editorial by Marion Zimmer Bradley
Marion Zimmer Bradley was an American fantasy and science fiction author. She was born 1930 and died 1999 after suffering a major heart attack.
Writing for over 4 decades, Marion Zimmer Bradley is best known for her Darkover science fantasy series and her Arthurian masterpiece, The Mists of Avalon. She also edited anthologies for several years and published Marion Zimmer Bradley's FANTASY Magazine.
Photo by Modern Arts Studio, Oakland, California. Source: Marion Zimmer Bradley Literary Works Trust.