Edited by Marion Zimmer Bradley.
- Introduction by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- A Capella by Elisabeth Waters
- Amends by Glenn R. Sixbury
- Transformation by Alexandra Sarris
- In the Eye of the Beholder by Linda Anfuso
- Briana's Birthright by Suzanne Hawkins Burke
- Shards by Nina Boal
- Matrix Blue by C. Frances
- The Word of a Hastur by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- The MacAran Legacy by Toni Berry
- The Midwinter's Gifts by Jane Edgeworth
- Poetic License by Mercedes Lackey
- A Matter of Perception by Lena Gore
- Fire in the Hellers by Patricia Shaw Mathews
- The Chieri's Godchild by Cynthia McQuillin
- Garron's Gift by Janet R. Rhodes
- Safe Passage by Joan Marie Verba
- The Awakening by Roxana Pierson
- Kadarin Tears by Patricia Duffy Novak
- The Place Between by Diana L. Paxson
- Upholding Tradition by Chel Avery
- Power by Lynne Armstrong-Jones
- Cradle of Lies by Deborah J. Ross (as by Deborah Wheeler)
- The Yearbride by Lee Martindale
Marion Zimmer Bradley was an American fantasy and science fiction author. She was born 1930 and died 1999 after suffering a major heart attack.
Writing for over 4 decades, Marion Zimmer Bradley is best known for her Darkover science fantasy series and her Arthurian masterpiece, The Mists of Avalon. She also edited anthologies for several years and published Marion Zimmer Bradley's FANTASY Magazine.
Photo by Modern Arts Studio, Oakland, California. Source: Marion Zimmer Bradley Literary Works Trust.