Edited by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman.
The three adventure-seeking sons of Caramon Majere lose a bet to a flamboyant, magnificently bearded dwarf, and wake up, shanghaied, on an incredible gnomish sailing vessel questing after the legendary Graygem.
Who is the mysterious Dougan Redhammer, and what perils are in store for Sturm, Tanin, and Palin, the young mage haunted by the legacy of Raistlin?
In nine short stories by superlative writers, the companions confront wizards and dragons, magical spectacles and daggers possessed, and survive memorable encounters with the minor races of Krynn.
Plus, a rollicking new novella by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman chronicling the outrageous fortunes of the next generation of heroes.
The DRAGONLANCE Saga, with three million copies sold, continues!
- Foreword by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman
- Snowsong by Nancy Varian Berberick
- The Wizard's Spectacles by Morris Simon
- The Storyteller by Barbara and Scott Siegel
- A Shaggy Dog's Tail by Danny Peary
- Lord Toede's Disastrous Hunt by Harold Bakst
- Definitions of Honor by Richard A. Knaak
- Hearth Cat and Winter Wren by Nancy Varian Berberick
- Wanna bet? by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman
- Into the Heart of the Story by Michael Williams
- Dagger-Flight by Nick O'Donohue