Tales from the Dark MillenniumMarc Gascoigne, Christian Dunn
science fiction, anthology
Click here to see alternate cover image.
Edited by Marc Gascoigne and Christian Dunn.
The galaxy is ablaze as war engulfs the Pyrus Reach Sector. The Pyrus Reach Sector is under attack from the vast hordes of Chaos, orks and eldar and it falls to the brave defenders of humanity to stem the tide.
Featuring work from best-selling authors such as Dan Abnett and Graham McNeill, along with an array of hot new talent, this will appeal to players of Sabertooth Games' collectible card game, SF readers and the legions of Games Workshop fans alike.
- Introduction by Steve Horvath
- The Falls of Marak Ross by Steve Parker
- Vindicars by C. S. Goto
- The Prisoner by Graham McNeill
- The Invitation by Dan Abnett
- A Balance of Faith by Darren-Jon Ashmore
- Gate of Souls by Mike Lee
- Faith's Masters, Destiny's Servants by Matt Keefe
- Tears of Blood by C. S. Goto
- About the Authors