Edited by Danielle Kaheaku.
Abaculus II is an international collection of some of the best science fiction, fantasy, and horror short stories of 2008. Featuring writers from a wide range of backgrounds and talents, the stories embody the art of the short story genres, and are englightening and entertaining reads.
With an introduction by author T. J. Vargo.
- "Night" by A. S. Berman
- "Maternal Instinct" by Lesley Conner
- "Must Have Own Weapons" by Edward McKeown
- "Runner" by Robert Hunter
- "Bark and Bite" by Joel A. Sutherland
- "Lazaretto" by Steven Genise
- "Soul Gem" by Arnold Lenzini
- "Spleen" by Ben Spivey
- "Blind" by Matt R. Konopka
- "The Photograph of Carolina Stump" by W. D. Wilcox
- "Desire in Death" by David M. Peak
- "Ceres" by Joshua Waddles
- "Death of a Slug" by Rob Rosen
- "Single Malt" by Shane Nelson
- "Shattered Roses" by Denise Rozsa
- "Recall the Executioner" by C. M. Daniels
- "Hideyholes" by Murphy Edwards
- "Duergar" by Erin Durante