Edited by Charlaine Harris and Toni L. P. Kelner.
The editors of Wolfsbane and Mistletoe and Many Bloody Returns deliver a new collection-including a never-before-published Sookie Stackhouse story.
New York Times bestselling authors Charlaine Harris, Katie MacAlister, Jeaniene Frost - plus Lilith Saintcrow, Jeff Abbott, and more - send postcards from the edge of the paranormal world to fans who devoured Wolfsbane and Mistletoe and Many Bloody Returns.
With an all-new Sookie Stackhouse story and twelve other original tales, editors Charlaine Harris and Toni L. P. Kelner bring together a stellar collection of tour guides who offer vacations that are frightening, funny, and touching for the fanged, the furry, the demonic, and the grotesque. Learn why it really can be an endless summer - for immortals.
- Two Blondes by Charlaine Harris
- The Boys Go Fishing by Sarah Smith
- One for the Money by Jeaniene Frost
- Meanwhile, Far Across the Caspian Sea... by Daniel Stashower
- The Innsmouth Nook by A. Lee Martinez
- Safe and Sound by Jeff Abbott
- Seeing is Believing by L. A. Banks
- The Perils of Effrijim by Katie MacAlister
- Thin Walls by Christopher Golden
- The Hearth Is Always Right by Lilith Saintcrow
- The Demon in the Dunes by Chris Grabenstein
- Home from America by Sharan Newman
- Pirate Dave's Haunted Amusement Park by Toni L. P. Kelner