Rocket Science: Science Fiction and Non-FictionIan Sales
science fiction, anthology, non-fiction
Edited by Ian Sales.
Rocket Science is a collection of 17 original stories of hard science fiction, accompanied by 5 original non-fiction essays on space exploration.
In the spirit of Mutation's mission to add to bibliodiversity, the stories were selected by an open call for submissions.
The authors, selected from a range of nationalities, are a mixture of published fiction writers, professional astrophysicists and aerospace engineers.
- Tell Me a Story - Leigh Kimmel
- Fisher's Gambit - Stephen Gaskell
- Final Orbit - Nigel Brown
- Incarnate - Craig Pay
- Dancing on the Red Planet - Berit Ellingsen
- Pathfinders - Martin McGrath
- A Biosphere Ends - Stephen Palmer
- Slipping Sideways - Carmelo Rafala
- Conquistadors - Iain Cairns
- Going, Boldly - Helen Jackson
- Why Barnaby isn't Aboard the ISS Today - Gary Cuba
- Not Because They Are Easy - Sam S. Kepfield
- The Taking of IOSA 2083 - C. J. Paget
- The Brave Little Cockroach Goes to March - Simon McCaffery
- Sea of Maternity - Deborah Walker
- The New Tenant - Dr. Philip Edward Kaldon
- Dreaming at Baikonur - Sean Martin
- Launch Day - David L. Clements
- Making Mars a Nicer Place, in Fiction... and Fact - Eric Choi
- The Complexity of the Humble Spacesuit - Karen Burnham
- A Ray of Sunshine - Bill Patterson
- Waverider Entry Spacecraft: A History - Duncan Lunan