Edited by Maurice Broaddus and Jerry Gordon. Cover art by Anderzak.
Religion, science, magic, love, family — everyone believes in something, and that faith pulls us through the darkness and the light. The second coming of Dark Faith cries from the depths with 26 stories of sacrifice and redemption.
Sublet an apartment inside God's head. Hunt giant Buddhas in a post-apocalyptic future. Visit a city where an artist’s fantastic creations alter reality. Discover the deep cosmic purpose behind your office vending machine. Wield godlike powers and suffer the most heartbreaking of human limitations.
Join Max Allan Collins, Mike Resnick, Jay Lake, Jennifer Pelland, Laird Barron, Tom Piccirilli, Nisi Shawl, and a host of the genre's best writers for an exploration into the things we hold dear and the truths that shatter us.
- "The Most" by Katerina Stoykova-Klemer (poem)
- "Subletting God’s Head" by Tom Piccirilli
- "The Cancer Catechism" by Jay Lake
- "The Big Blue Peacock" by Nick Mamatas
- "Kill the Buddha" by Elizabeth Twist
- "Robotnik" by Lavie Tidhar
- "Prometheus Possessed" by Matt Cardin
- "Night Train" by Alma Alexander
- "The Sandfather" by Richard Wright
- "Sacrifice" by Jennifer Pelland
- "Thou Art God" by Tim Waggoner
- "Wishflowers" by Tim Pratt
- "Coin Drop" by Richard Dansky
- "Starter Kit" by R.J. Sullivan
- "A Little Faith" by Max Allan Collins and Matthew Clemens
- "The Revealed Truth" by Mike Resnick
- "God’s Dig" by Kelly Eiro
- "The Divinity Boutique" by Brian J. Hatcher
- "The Birth of Pegasus" by K. Tempest Bradford
- "All This Pure Light Leaking In" by LaShawn M. Wanak
- "Fin De Siècle" by Gemma Files
- "The Angel Seems" by Jeffrey Ford
- "Magdala Amygdala" by Lucy A. Snyder
- "A Strange Form of Life" by Laird Barron
- "In Blood and Song" by Nisi Shawl and Michael Ehart
- "Little Lies, Dear Leader" by Kyle S. Johnson
- "I Inhale the City, the City Exhales Me" by Douglas F. Warrick