Shadows & Tall Trees: Issue 1Michael Kelly
horror > weird fiction, anthology
Shadows & Tall Trees: Issue 1 (Autumn 2010).
Edited by Michael Kelly.
- Editor's Note by Michael Kelly
- Crow's Nest by Joel Lane
- Stone Head by Adam Golaski
- The Coming of Ghosts by Sandra Kasturi
- Everything Floats by Simon Strantzas
- The Ghost Days of Melody Brown by Geordie Williams Flantz
- The Blue Notebooks by Nicholas Royle
Michael Kelly is the author of Undertow and Other Laments, and Scratching the Surface; as well as co-author of the novel Ouroboros. His has also edited the book Chilling Tales.
His short fiction has recently appeared in a number of journals and anthologies, including All Hallows, Best New Horror, Dark Arts, the Hint Fiction Anthology, PostScripts, Space & Time, Supernatural Tales, and Tesseracts 13.
Michael is a Shirley Jackson Award and British Fantasy Award Nominee.