Shadows & Tall Trees: Issue 4 (Autumn 2012).
Edited by Michael Kelly.
Adam Golaski reviews Delicate Toxins, and Tom Goldstein supplies movie reviews.
- Senbazuru by V. H. Leslie
- Red Rabbit by Laura Mauro
- What We Mean When We Talk About the Dead by Gary McMahon
- It Has Happened Before by Alison Moore
- We Don't Keep in Touch Anymore by Ralph Robert Moore
- Didman's Corner by Reggie Oliver
- Bedtime Stories for Yasmin by Robert Shearman
- Terrible Things by David Surface
Michael Kelly is the author of Undertow and Other Laments, and Scratching the Surface; as well as co-author of the novel Ouroboros. His has also edited the book Chilling Tales.
His short fiction has recently appeared in a number of journals and anthologies, including All Hallows, Best New Horror, Dark Arts, the Hint Fiction Anthology, PostScripts, Space & Time, Supernatural Tales, and Tesseracts 13.
Michael is a Shirley Jackson Award and British Fantasy Award Nominee.