Kull: Exile of AtlantisRobert E. Howard
fantasy > sword and sorcery, short stories
Illustrated by Justin Sweet. Limited edition.
Table of Contents:
- Untitled Story (previously published as Exile of Atlantis)
- The Shadow Kingdom
- The Mirror of Tzun Thune
- Untitled Draft
- The Cat and the Skull
- The Screaming Skull of Silence
- The Striking of the Gong
- The Altar of the Scorpion
- The Curse of the Golden Skull
- The Black City (unfinished fragment)
- Untitled Fragment
- By this Axe I Rule!
- Swords of the Purple Kingdom
- The King and the Oak
- Kings of the Night
The Am-ra of the Ta-an Fragments:
- Summer Morn
- Am-ra the Ta-an
- The Tale of Am-ra
- Untitled and Unfinished Fragment
- Untitled and Incomplete Fragment
- The Shadow Kingdom (Draft)
- Delcardes’ Cat
- The King and the Oak (Draft)
- Atlantean Genesis
- Notes on the Original Howard Texts
The UK based small press Wandering Star issued glorious editions of Robert E. Howard’s work, including The Savage Tales of Solomon Kane, Bran Mak Morn, The Ultimate Triumph, as well as two volumes of Howard’s Conan tales.
Subterranean Press is proud to continue this series of limited editions, beginning with Kull: Exile of Atlantis, exquisitely illustrated with color plates and black and white illustrations illuminating the text. We plan to match or better the quality of materials used in the Wandering Star editions, and will be doing the other books in the series, including the third volume of Conan stories, as well as The Best of Robert E. Howard, volumes one and two, and much more.
Robert Ervin Howard (1906–1936) was an American author. He who wrote pulp fiction in a diverse range of genres. His most famous character is Conan the Barbarian. With Conan and his other heroes Howard created the genre now known as "sword and sorcery" in the late 1920s and early 1930s.