Winnie-the-PoohA. A. Milne
fantasy > animal fantasy + fairy tale, childrens
Winnie-the-Pooh is the first volume of stories about Winnie-the-Pooh.
- In Which We Are Introduced to Winnie-the-Pooh and Some Bees and the Stories Begin
- In Which Pooh Goes Visiting and Gets Into a Tight Place
- In Which Pooh and Piglet Go Hunting and Nearly Catch a Woozle
- In Which Eeyore Loses A Tail and Pooh Finds One
- In Which Piglet Meets a Heffalump
- In Which Eeyore Has A Birthday And Gets Two Presents
- In Which Kanga And Baby Roo Come To The Forest And Piglet Has A Bath
- In Which Christopher Robin Leads An Expotition To The North Pole
- In Which Piglet Is Entirely Surrounded By Water
- In Which Christopher Robin Gives Pooh A Party and We Say Goodbye
Alan Alexander Milne (1882–1956) was an English author and playwright. He is best known for his books about the teddy bear Winnie-the-Pooh. He has also written children's poems.