A collection of stories.
- Introduction (L. Sprague de Camp)
- The Curse of the Monolith (L. Sprague de Camp and Lin Carter)
- The Blood-Stained God (Robert E. Howard and L. Sprague de Camp)
- The Frost Giant's Daughter (Robert E. Howard, edited by L. Sprague de Camp)
- The Lair of the Ice Worm (L. Sprague de Camp and Lin Carter)
- Queen of the Black Coast (Robert E. Howard)
- The Vale of Lost Women (Robert E. Howard)
- The Castle of Terror (L. Sprague de Camp and Lin Carter)
- The Snout in the Dark (Robert E. Howard, L. Sprague de Camp and Lin Carter)
Conan in his prime... In his most savage epic adventures...
This volume contains "Queen of the Black Coast" – the fabulous Conan's harrowing, demonic adventure set in one of the strangest of Robert E. Howard's fantasy worlds – and seven other great Conan stories, with a new, important introduction by L. Sprague de Camp.
Robert Ervin Howard (1906–1936) was an American author. He who wrote pulp fiction in a diverse range of genres. His most famous character is Conan the Barbarian. With Conan and his other heroes Howard created the genre now known as "sword and sorcery" in the late 1920s and early 1930s.
Conan :: Series
Series contains 75 total works.
Community Reviews & Rates