Conan the WandererL. Sprague de Camp, Robert E. Howard, Lin Carter
fantasy > sword and sorcery, short stories
A collection of stories.
- Introduction (L. Sprague de Camp)
- Black Tears (L. Sprague de Camp and Lin Carter)
- Shadows in Zamboula (Robert E. Howard)
- The Devil in Iron (Robert E. Howard)
- The Flame Knife (Robert E. Howard and L. Sprague de Camp)
Larger than life... Conan the barbarian is the hero of heroes. The most fabulous figure in epic sword-and-sorcery fiction meets new dangers in "Black Tears", a blazing short novel published in this volume for the first time anywhere, with three other great Conan adventures and an introduction by L. Sprague de Camp.
Robert Ervin Howard (1906–1936) was an American author. He who wrote pulp fiction in a diverse range of genres. His most famous character is Conan the Barbarian. With Conan and his other heroes Howard created the genre now known as "sword and sorcery" in the late 1920s and early 1930s.