Conan of AquiloniaL. Sprague de Camp, Lin Carter
A collection of linked stories.
- Introduction (L. Sprague de Camp)
- The Witches of the Mists (L. Sprague de Camp and Lin Carter)
- Black Sphinx of Nebthu (L. Sprague de Camp and Lin Carter)
- Red Moon of Zembabwei (L. Sprague de Camp and Lin Carter)
- Shadows in the Skull (L. Sprague de Camp and Lin Carter)
Mighty Conan in a fight to the death against the most dangerous fiends of the Hyborian Age!
Hunting the swift stag and the tusked boar in the gloomy forests of the Gunderland Marches, Conan loses his son Conn to Thoth-Amon and the supremely evil wizards of the Black Ring – and is drawn into a deadly pursuit to the very ends of the Earth, and a battle to the deepest levels of his endurance. "Conan of Aquilonia" – the tale of fantasy's most powerful hero, at the height of his reign, and his final confrontation with his greatest enemy!
Rate this book
L. Sprague de Camp
Lyon Sprague de Camp (1907–2000) was an American science fiction and fantasy author. His writing career spanned over fifty years. He wrote novels and works of nonfiction.
Conan :: Series
Series contains 75 total works.
Related series Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures
Related series The Conan Chronicles
Related series The Conan Chronicles Series
Related series Robert E. Howard's Complete Conan of Cimmeria