The Mathematics of Magic: The Enchanter Stories of de Camp and PrattL. Sprague de Camp, Fletcher Pratt
- Introduction by Christopher Stasheff
- The Roaring Trumpet
- The Mathematics of Magic
- The Castle of Iron
- The Wall of Serpents
- The Green Magician
- "Fletcher and I" (essay by L. Sprague de Camp)
- Sir Harold and the Gnome King
- Sir Harold of Zodanga
- "Arming the Incomplete Enchanter" (essay by Jerry Pournelle)
- "An Enchanter Bibliography"
Harold Shea is a psychologist who dreams of adventure, but never gets beyond learning to fence and occasionally showing up at staff meetings dressed in horseback riding garb. But when he learns that his boss, Dr. Reed Chalmers, has developed a theory which allows a person to transport himself to any world he can imagine, Harold Shea decides to give it a whirl. This volume includes all the De Camp and Pratt Enchanter stories.