At the Mountains of Madness
Renowned as one of the great horror-writers of all time, H. P. Lovecraft produced works of enduring power. Now gathered together into this omnibus volume are seven classics of screaming supernatural terror and vilest horror!
"Go thou to H.P. Lovecraft and shudder." – The Sun
"Horror against which there is neither defence nor refuge... there is in his work something of lasting appeal." – Time Out
- Introduction: H. P. Lovecraft's Novels by August Derleth
- At the Mountains of Madness
- The Case of Charles Dexter Ward
- The Dreams in the Witch-House
- The Statement of Randolph Carter
- The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath
- The Silver Key
- Through the Gates of the Silver Key
Howard Phillips Lovecraft (1890–1937) is a well known American horror, fantasy and science fiction author. He is especially known for creating the Cthulhu Mythos.
H. P. Lovecraft's readership was limited during his life, but his reputation has grown over the decades and he's regarded as one of the greatest and most influential horror writers of the 20th century. Lovecraft's short stories have inspired many authors, artists and directors.
H.P. Lovecraft Omnibus consists of three works. The current recommended reading order for the series is provided below.