Realms of the Elves
Edited by Philip Athans.
The story of the elves of Faerûn stretches from the dawn of history to the battle for the future of a world in constant upheaval.
- Traitors by Richard Lee Byers
- Staff of Valmaxian by Philip Athans
- Necessary Sacrifices by Lisa Smedman
- Greater Treasure by Erik Scott de Bie
- Comrades at Odds by R. A. Salvatore
- Tears So White by Ed Greenwood
- Bladesinger's Lesson by Richard Baker
Philip Athans (born 1964) was raised in Chicago. He graduated from film school in 1985 and started small circulation literary magazine called Alternative Fiction & Poetry.
In 1997, Athans became Managing Editor for Wizards of the Coast Book Publishing, where he has spent most of his time as the Forgotten Realms novel line editor. There he has edited dozens of anthologies and novels, and continues to write his own. His most recent works are the three novels in the Watercourse Trilogy.
Forgotten Realms: The Last Mythal consists of three primary books, and includes one additional book that complement the series but is not considered mandatory reads. The current recommended reading order for the series is provided below.
Main series Forgotten Realms